Marketing Consultant Salary: As the year quickly comes to a close, it’s time to take a look at some predictions for the future. The digital marketing industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years with technology continuing to change people’s purchasing habits and impact on society. This growth is predicted in an upcoming report which provides insight into what key findings will be in 2021.
We’ve created this infographic to highlight what we believe will be the top 10 key findings in 2021. The full report is available to Global Web Index members.
What are the top 10 findings for the digital marketing industry in 2021?
How To Become A Marketing Consultant? [Important Answers] – Read This
1) Digital marketing is predicted to reach $27.2 billion in revenue by 2021 This represents a tremendous growth rate of over 29% since 2011.
2) The average consumer spends 7 hours and 29 minutes using digital devices
3) Women will account for 44% of all participants in the social media marketplaces by 2021 After seeing a succession of first-world problems, women are expected to take on a larger role as purchasers and influencers in our next decade
4) Offline purchases are still active with the average consumer purchases 3 items offline for every one thing they purchased online in 2016.
5) The number of active Instagram users will reach 1 billion by 2021 This growth is driven by social media, with Pinterest and Snapchat also becoming popular platforms
6) Digital marketing agencies will be increasingly used to tackle these demands In the next five years, it’s expected that 60% of marketing organizations will adopt a digital-first strategy.
7) Search will account for nearly 45% of all consumer traffic to eMarketer Due to its widespread use and position as the highest driver of internet traffic, the search will continue to be one of the most important platforms for marketers and consumers
8) Facebook will account for 41% of all consumption time on social media The social network continues to grow in market share due to growing user base
9) Online video advertising spending will exceed $1 billion by 2021 In 2016, marketers spent $64.3 billion on video advertising, which was a 35% increase from 2015 spending of $51.5 billion
10) Marketing agencies will be expected to be more involved than ever before with campaigns that integrate their services In the next 5 years, it’s predicted that marketing agencies will spend an average of 20 hours per week managing digital marketing campaigns.
While we’re all still amazed at online video advertising’s growth rate, these ten predictions are just some of the key findings in the Global Web Index report. If you’d like to find out which other findings are predicted, please check out the full report.
Findings and Insights from the Full Report – Digital Marketing Consultant Salary 2021
The Global Web Index provides a wealth of information that will not only help marketers engage their customers but understand what is working, where, and what they can do improve their digital marketing efforts.
Did you like this article? How do you feel about Marketing Consultant Salary? Comment us